10/30/07

The Clock Is Ticking!



I made these while Lenore was dozing after her surgery. Just envision how fabulous these Halloween potholders would look in your abode. We've gotten a few interesting entries here at PPH headquarters. Lenore's entry came with a subtle moniker: Ivana Winaprize. I think Xena has hidden all of Lenore's potholders (is that a commentary?), so Lenore needs more. Ivana didn't fare too well in the local contest -- let's just say she didn't live up to her name. You can see pics from that contest here. Other entries posted below for your viewing pleasure. Entries still being accepted. It's not too late...yet...


The resemblance is striking!


Ivana Winaprize


A dejected Ivana Winaprize after the Dundee Depot Great Pumpkin contest. "Dahling, please to just take me home, I vant a drink and to put my feets up...Oh damn, I don't have no feets. Please, no pictures!"


Technically, Lynda did make this little pumpkin, so her entry has been accepted by the judges, who are suckers for a cutie.


Spidergraeme! I think he may be a little taller now, but I could be wrong.


OK, so this has nothing to do with pumpkins, but it's kind of cute and creepy all in one. Hoops likes snuggling up to her new friend, Charlie, because he doesn't play with her ears like certain humans do when she's trying to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment