
Behold my new bike!! It's posed in the very location where, moments later, my dad would catch a delicious bass (really!). I won't be taking it off any sweet jumps, but we spent the weekend riding up and down the increasingly bumpy bike trail. Though it's quite a bit heavier than my sleek road bike, it's a lot more comfortable, so I think in the long run, I'll probably ride it a lot more. That brings me up to 5 bikes, so I might need to have a sale. For those of you who would enjoy reliving the Napoleon Dynamite references via "lego vision," see below. :)
Here's the real scene -- the lego version is pretty true to form except for the weird explosion at the end. What's up with THAT?
In other news, I threw caution to the wind and planted some tomatoes, even though it could technically still frost. I held back on the flowers only because the creeping charlie or whatever it's called has taken over the rock garden, and I ran out of time. I'll have to garden in short blocks of time because I can't kneel on my knee yet, and the bending over like a linebacker thing has seriously pissed off my hamstrings.
Nice glamour shot of your new bike!
ReplyDeleteThanks -- we may re shoot when it's sunny!
ReplyDeleteHEY!
ReplyDeleteI want to know where you got your toe-may-toes from?
There's a mere 150 sitting on my back patio looking for homes.....
joules
Sweet bike.
ReplyDelete