

Pat and Molly are going to have to join my "I need to get out more" club, because, as you can see, they were extremely thrilled to win the first movie-line drawing for potholders.

Molly (shown here putting her potholder to immediate use) got two since David had such good intentions to send in his favorite line, and he has cooked several meals for Lenore. I'm confident he will put his potholders to good use, possibly even by baking us some lovely muffins. Not that I'm hinting or anything. Potholder fans, subsequent drawings will be forthcoming...heck, you may have already won!
Also, I finally got my much-awaited-for e-bay loops! I think they're antique, which is both charming and odd. I got shorted one bag, and I was kind of disappointed that some of the loops are faded with age; however, the seller was very nice and has offered a reimbursement, so I'm still pleased. Since the loops are all twisted and squished in the bags, the fading is uneven and looks a little like tie dye.
I'm happy to report that Hoops seems to be recovering from her alien abduction. She slept with her head in my armpit last night and brought me her plastic measuring spoon (the best toy ever) to play with at 5:30 this morning. Imagine my delight.
I miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteAnd the food from David was so yummy and much appreciated..
ReplyDelete