3/15/07

Tired of Being Sexy

If you like indy (indie?) chick music, try the podcast Rubyfruit Radio. We'll not get into the meaning of "rubyfruit" here; the logo is very tame and fruit-like and provides a suitable veil, kind of like that owl on the Hooters logo.

Laura spotted the group CSS on one of the play lists and, ever the fountain of fascinating facts, informed me that CSS stands for the Portuguese phrase "tired of being sexy." (That's way more fun than "cascading style sheets"!)

Also, I for one am SO tired of being sexy. (Exaggerated sigh) Justin Timberlake thinks he’s bringing sexy back? Honey, I already been there done that. I’m bringing lazy back.

Anyway, check it out while you're waiting (you know you are) for more potholder news and photos from our Mini convoy in this weekend's parade. You can listen on your ‘puter if you don’t have an mp3 player.

On another note, I made a loaf of sunflower seed bread and it was HUGE. A personal best I think. However, we ate about half of it before it could be documented. (burp)

No comments:

Post a Comment