11/1/10

Gourdgeous Entries!

Lots of fabulous pumpkin contest entries have been rolling in, and the judges are tearing their collective hair out trying to narrow down the field. Sucks to be them.
Meanwhile, here are all the entries. I made a separate kids' category this year, since we had three kids enter. The rest are all kids at heart. Winners will receive their choice of a potholder or a Dairy Queen gift certificate. I know what I'd pick.

First, we have pumpkins by:
Grayson, 8

Jaelyn, 6

and Carina, 7


Kids at heart (ages withheld) are, in no particular order...

Todd


Donna & Amanda


Lyla & Lynda




Lenore (Superhero Bill)


Janet & Pam


Greg


Denise


Dawn and Cathy



Austin


This is how the judges feel about having to pick just one:

1 comment:

  1. I vote for all the kids and my siblings, Lyla/Lynda team and Austin. I'm not partial.

    ReplyDelete