I would have posted sooner, but I've been busy watching this.
I am enthralled not JUST because she's gorgeous, poised, and melodious, but because she can still sound good *while* suspended and twirling around in the air...soaking wet (and electronically wired), and then, at then end, she just smiles. Smiles. I would have at that point puked for about the third time. Yes, instead of glittery water spraying the audience of rapt onlookers, it'd be...well, never mind. Let's just say I didn't make it all the way through Avatar, so this? I'd be toast. I had an outfit just like that, but I wrapped a present with it. A really tiny present.
Snot Very Appetizing
Speaking of gross, I posed the question on Facebook and I'll repeat it here: When did it become OK to blow your nose at the table? Seriously. What's next, flossing? I see (and hear) it ALL the time. Many folks weighed in, with all but one agreeing it was DISGUSTING. I eat lunch with someone who engages in mealtime nose blowing every day. Granted, we eat in a cafeteria surrounded by students, many of whom have never heard the term "table manners," but still. Actually, I was at a wedding once and someone did whip out their floss after dinner. At the table. So I guess it could be worse. Read the definitive Emily-Post-Institute-referenced answer here.
In other news, we're supposed to get a buttload of snow tomorrow, which will hopefully mean...SNOW DAY!!! Woo hoo! The question is, will Odie make it home to take a maiden tromp on his new snowshoes? As opposed to tromping on a maiden. Film at 11. Because that's when I'm getting out of bed, HAHA!
No comments:
Post a Comment