2/10/10

I Felt the Earth Move...

We had a little earthquake this morning, and it scared the crap out of me. I guess I don't want to live in CA after all. Yowsa. I immediately thought "EARTHQUAKE!" Then I thought, "Nah!" and ran to the window to see if a snowplow had run into a tree or something. But the streets were empty. I convinced myself is *was* a snowplow and tried to go back to sleep. Then I happened to hear on the radio that it was indeed an earthquake. So there you go. That's the second or third time I've felt one, but this was by far the strongest. It was also very loud, whereas other times I didn't hear anything.

Now I can't get this song out of my head:

2 comments:

  1. I've heard the same story from at least four people today - thought it was the snowplow. We didn't hear a thing! pk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary!

    I thought I felt an earthquake a number of years ago but it turned out to be a house exploding from a gas leak about 10 miles away.

    ReplyDelete