10/6/09

Bringing Jackass Back

This is a little after the fact, but...
After President Obama called Kanye West a jackass, it struck me how such a great descriptor has been unfortunately supplanted by naughtier, more offensive vernacular. It seems to have gone the way of "twit" and "ninny," which is sad. So we're working behind the scenes to bring it back. Join the cause and make it your goal to use "jackass" at least once a day. You'll be glad you did. Huffington posted the audio, and since it's on YouTube, I feel it's enough in the public domain that you can enjoy it too (from Germany since YouTube pulled it!).



Snaps to Lenore, who recently called my cat a jackass for biting her.

2 comments:

  1. I am so going to spend the next few days calling everyone and anyone a jackass, because I am all about this cause. I'm gonna be a real jackass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree to say jackass once a day. And I will also say twit and ninny. These are lovely words.

    ReplyDelete