9/15/09

Cooking With Sock Monkey


A new Food Channel show? No..but it *is* a very clever attempt to circumvent Perky Potholder documentation. And I love it! I traded this Dundee Cardunal potholder for a photo of a former classmate (who shall remain nameless until I confirm that it's OK to name names -- this blog is rife with scandal, after all, and she was a HUGE star when we were in school together) wearing stiletto heels, because I just had to see it to believe it. I saw (truly fabulous!) and promptly mailed the coveted prize along with EXPLICIT instructions to send me a photo of her with her new potholder. Methinks someone has a little problem following directions. But that's OK, because I love this photo (great expression on the monkey!), and it was still an awesome trade. Plus, I can employ my rudimentary PhotoShop skills to do this. Heh heh.



;)

Later that same day...
True to her word and hotter than a sock monkey, even without the stilettos.

No comments:

Post a Comment