
Thanks to all who helped me choose some new glasses. I ordered them Saturday, but they're going to take about a month because they're being custom ground (the lenses) in Germany. Ach du lieber! This is a brand spankin' new type of bifocal that's supposed to be even better than the verilux type. This frame worked best with this prescription, and it was also the most comfy. I may get another pair as a backup though...perhaps something with rhinestones (but no hearts).
In other news, I dropped a 40 lb. salt block on my lovely and quite expensive porch floor. *&)($#@!
To add insult to injury, the flooring place wanted $110 to fix it (?!). I could NOT get behind that. So I thought I'd try to seal it up myself. How hard can it be? I found the sealer for more than half as much at Menards and also bought some Gorilla Glue. Turns out I should have been a plastic surgeon. I didn't even need the sealer. So I fixed it myself for $4.95.



Check out new faces on the face blog!
and a very chic choice you made! so glad they aren't Ti rimless glasses.
ReplyDeleteHey that's great. Now get back to work!
ReplyDeleteYa mean like Palin's? Yeah, I couldn't get behind that!
ReplyDelete