
Lenore and I took the week off after Memorial Day. The plan was to just putz around, go for bike rides, sleep late, get our gardens planted, etc., and I have to say, it was a most enjoyable vacation. There were no travel worries, bags to pack or itineraries. I highly recommend vacationing this way. Only, you know, at your own house. We also ate pie pretty much every day. I highly recommend that too.
I did not get many (OK, any) potholders made, but potholder making is more of a rainy day/winter sport. And on the days it did rain, I was doing more important things, like sleeping and watching Netflix. I do have my priorities.
Here's mom with her Mother's Day potholders made of lovely yellow wool.

And her pet snail. I know it has nothing to do with anything, I just think it's cute.

Speaking of changing the subject, check out the million dollar zucchini slice plus other additions to the face blog here.
You have a great looking perky potholder model. I hope you signed her to a long term contract.
ReplyDelete