(The blog formerly known as Perky Potholders...)
"Perhaps a soul patch would be more of a chick magnet than the flashy helmet."
did you ask if he need any coppertone or in this case bronzetone.
Yeah, I asked if I could rub it on for him, but he just gave me a blank stare. How rude.
you work on the specifics, but start it w/ - pay no attention to those stiffs over there...
"Monkey see, monkey do"Not original, but I'm sticking to it.Laurie
How about a post-it note on his helmet saying, "Paula! You leave me speechless!"Pat K
"Perhaps a soul patch would be more of a chick magnet than the flashy helmet."
ReplyDeletedid you ask if he need any coppertone or in this case bronzetone.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I asked if I could rub it on for him, but he just gave me a blank stare. How rude.
ReplyDeleteyou work on the specifics, but start it w/ - pay no attention to those stiffs over there...
ReplyDelete"Monkey see, monkey do"
ReplyDeleteNot original, but I'm sticking to it.
Laurie
How about a post-it note on his helmet saying, "Paula! You leave me speechless!"
ReplyDeletePat K