
I keep seeing these smiley faces on my drive to work. I'm not sure what it's all about, but I kind of like them. I'll post another one I managed to shoot while driving on the face blog. That is to say, I took the picture while driving, but I wasn't driving on the face blog. That would be silly.
As for the title of today's post...
O.
M.
G.
It's possible this post may contain profanity. You've been warned.
What is UP with John Fuckwad McCain?! Seriously. How is it possible that 80% of the country can be in favor (or at least indifferent) about something and not only do 60%of our so-called elected representatives NOT vote accordingly, but one certifiable idiot (hi, I graduated 894 of 899 in my class...) can alter the whole process? Oh yeah...it's an election year. So it's necessary to make an important issue POLITICAL, even though it's got nothing to do with being a career politician and everything to do with ... what's that things called? The constitution? And what's right vs. what's popular? Yeah, that.
Wonder what would happen if the thousands of gay service people just up and "told" and took a discharge. And, while we're at it, let's have every homo withdraw their funds from the economy. Maybe buy some property in Canada and shop on Amazon.com.uk. Grrr.
I should stop thinking about how backwards puritan idiocy is ruining everything it touches and turning the United States into a worldwide joke ... dwelling on such things might drive me to drink...more.
Further nosegays of September! The first one shows off the half-assed vanity in my downstairs powder room a little bit. There should be a law against retarded people engaging in DIY projects around the home. Thank you former owners. My house is such a case in point.

This one comes with a bonus boule!

Close up...

On a slightly lighter note, I just noticed recently that just about every label you read contains a warning that the item you're about to consume was made/processed/fondled in a facility that handles tree nuts. Do we really eat that many nuts? Interesting.
Yesterday I wore my slippers to work. By accident of course.
This will probably be my second to last harvest.

There are only a few tomatoes and some beets left. But lots of basil and wicked hot peppers, which I'll never eat. I may grind them up and add some to my super soaker, which is my main defense against the raccoons. Or maybe I'll eat some, poop, and then send a bag of flaming pepper poo to that senile pygmy hypocrite in the senate.
Also, I think I've also got another skunk living under the shed. Definitely republican.
I see it was a trying midweek Wednesday for you. Don't ask; Don't Think... logically. DC has a logic shield around it. My family and friends, though, have penetrated it.
ReplyDeleteI fart in the general direction of all politicians. They don't give a rat's patootie about any of us--all they care about getting re-elected. On a different note, your tomatoes look beautious. What a garden grrrrl you are!
ReplyDeleteI mulch with potholders. ;)
ReplyDelete