
Let the Olympics begin! My coworker, Hua, said it's Friday morning in China, so I want to commemorate the date.
She was just recently in China visiting her family. When she asked if I wanted her to bring me anything from China, I jokingly said, "how about a baby?!" And she said, "OK! I bring you baby girl!" Then I was worried that maybe she didn't realize I was just kidding. Turns out she did, but she still brought me a daughter, complete with it's own little certificate. Her name is Ying Ying. She's one of the mascots for the Beijing Olympics. There's one in each color for the different rings.

Here is the other souvenir she brought me. I haven't decided on a name yet. I'm sure I'll get suggestions -- we haven't had a potholder contest in awhile, have we? Post your suggestions by hitting the comment button below this post!

Speaking of potholders, thank you to Tracy for this hilarious cartoon! Love it! :)
(click to see it enlarged)
Little Miss Sweet Fray?
ReplyDelete